063 Lucy McCarraher: Become An Author To Be An Authority
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/entrepreneursgetvisible/063_Lucy_McCarraher__Become_An_Author_To_Be_An_Authority.mp3″ title=”063 Lucy McCarraher: Become An Author To Be An Authority” social_linkedin=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]
My guest today is UK's most experienced business mentor and author of 12 books Lucy McCarraher. She is the Co-Founder and Managing Director of Rethink Press, as well as Founder of the Business Book Awards. Today we talk about why you should become an author to gain authority as an expert in your field.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
So, if you want to stand out as an authority, write that book, but first do your due diligence on how you’re going to get it done, and always ask for professional help to get professional results.
Links and Resources:
- Lucy McCarraher’s website, https://www.lucymccarraher.com/
- How to Write Your Book Without The Fuss, by Lucy McCarraher, https://amzn.to/2uVmoEi
- A Book of One’s Own, by Lucy McCarraher, https://amzn.to/3bP3Gi8
- Confidence to Get Visible Course, https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/confidence/
- Get Visible: How To Have More Impact, Influence and Income by Anna Parker-Naples, http://bit.ly/GetVisiblePaperback and http://bit.ly/GetVisibleeBook