How to Self-Publish
Today we are talking about how to self-publish. I have just been through this process, and had a successful launch of my first book, which went to #1 across 11 categories. I’ll talk you through exactly what the self-publishing process entails.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
Check out episodes 042, 040 and 020 for more tips on writing a book proposal, the writing process itself, and book publishing options. In the following episodes, I will talk more about getting your book in other bookstores besides Amazon.
Links and Resources:
- Get Visible: How To Have More Impact, Influence and Income by Anna Parker-Naples, http://bit.ly/GetVisiblePaperback and http://bit.ly/GetVisibleeBook
- Kindle Direct Publishing - https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/
- Hay House Writers Workshop, https://www.hayhouse.com/shop/events/writers-workshops
- Online Course: Start Your Journey to Published, Positioned and Powerful, https://authorsandco.com/product/order-course/
- Udemy: Self-Publishing Courses: https://www.udemy.com/topic/self-publishing/
- Successful Self-Publishing by Joanna Penn: https://www.amazon.com/Successful-Self-Publishing-self-publish-market-Writers/dp/1912105853