How to Create an Audiobook Version of Your Book
Today I want to share with you my top tips for getting your book into the audiobook format. Audio is booming, and there are many people who are much more auditory and inclined to a listening experience, rather than picking up the paper copy or the E book. So how do you go about making your first audiobook?
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
Creating an audiobook is a powerful thing to do to increase your visibility, impact and income. So take these tips and make sure that you create a great audio version of your first book.
Links and Resources:
- Blue Yeti Microphones - https://www.bluedesigns.com/products/yeti/
- ATR2100-USB Microphone - https://www.audio-technica.com/cms/wired_mics/b8dd84773f83092c/index.html
- Audio-Technica Closed-back Headphones - https://www.audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/f6e3988012a67cd1/index.html
- Studio One - https://shop.presonus.com/Studio-One-4-Prime
- Sign Up for Podcast Membership: https://thepodcastmembership.com/
- Get Visible: How To Have More Impact, Influence and Income by Anna Parker-Naples, http://bit.ly/GetVisiblePaperback and http://bit.ly/GetVisibleeBook