Book Writing Process
As I just launched my first book, I am very fresh to the whole process of writing and publishing a book. In the next four episodes I want to talk you through this process, and I’m starting by sharing my journey of getting my first book written.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
This hasn’t been an easy or quick process, but having a #1 book in 11 different categories in the launch week made it a very worthwhile effort. In the following episodes we will go more into the details of editing, publishing and launching your first book.
Links and Resources:
- Get Visible: How To Have More Impact, Influence and Income by Anna Parker-Naples, http://bit.ly/GetVisiblePaperback and http://bit.ly/GetVisibleeBook
- Entrepreneurs Get Visible Ep 20 - How To Make a Good Lead Magnet
- The Artist’s Way, a book by Julia Cameron - https://amzn.to/2XSOry4
- The Rise of Youpreneur, a book by Chris Drucker - https://amzn.to/34wrvXW
- The School of Greatness, a book by Lewis Howes - https://amzn.to/2KZYVqr
- How to Fix Your Sh*t, a book by Shaa Wasmund - https://amzn.to/2rxtexP
- Hay House Writers Workshop, https://www.hayhouse.com/shop/events/writers-workshops