249 Busting the Facebook Ads Myths with Jennifer Spivak
In this episode, we are discussing misconceptions about what Facebook ads are good for and what they are not.
We are busting Facebook ads myths with Jennifer Spivak, the CEO & Founder of The Ad Girls, an all-female Facebook and Instagram advertising agency on a mission to put more money into the hands of more women. She’s been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, and The NY Times, and her agency has generated nearly $50M for clients worldwide.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
– Why we sometimes feel gross about ads
– How to use ads in a way that fits your business
– What kind of ads you can play with
– Approach to messaging through four different messaging buckets
You can do ads in whatever way feels best for you. Of course you should consider best practices as well, but you should grow through ads on autopilot in a way that truly feels aligned and authentic with your vision.
– The Ad Girls on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/theadgirls/
– Podcasting for Entrepreneurs https://apple.co/3idMtUf
– My website https://www.annaparkernaples.co.uk