230 Outwitting the Duck with Pete Cohen
Today we’ve got a different title and you’ll understand more about what it means as we go through the episode. I believe we need to hear specific words, set in a particular way at a particular time in our lives. To me, that’s what Pete’s speech at an event a little while ago did for me.
Pete Cohen is a keynote speaker, sports psychologist and coach, inspiring people to be better than their best in sport, in business and in life. So I’d love to invite you to get to know more about him and his work.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
– The power of identifying with who you need to be in order to have the results that you want
– Why you should learn to outwit yourself
– What it means to thrive as opposed to only survive
– How to overcome yourself in real, tangible ways
– Steps you can take to encourage your own evolving
Who you are isn’t who you have to be. Winning means striving and struggling. It’s you who gets to decide what you want the legacy of these COVID times to be for you.
– Book a call to discuss YOUR PODCAST with Anna Parker-Naples https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/podcast-production/