220 The Genius Zone with Gay Hendricks
Today I am joined by Gay Hendricks, the author of more than 40 books, including “The Big Leap,” which many entrepreneurs consider their go-to book. He has trained thousands of coaches, and hosted seminars around the globe. This time we are talking about Gay’s latest book “The Genius Zone.”
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
– The biggest questions that any human being has the privilege of asking themselves
– How asking yourself big questions becomes the fuel for your creativity
– What it means to give space to creativity
– What working on breath can reveal to us
– What blockages people usually have that don’t allow flow to happen
– If you are in the zone of excellence, how do you know there’s more, and how do you get there?
Establishing a relationship with your natural genius, your true creativity, brings constant self-renewal. It’s very important to dedicate and budget time to flourish in your deepest, natural, organic creativity. A great place to start is to be willing to have more of your genius revealed every day, so that you don’t get stuck in your zone of excellence.
– Podcast with Impact: How to Start & Launch Your Podcast Properly, a book by Ana Parker-Naples https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/book-podcast-with-impact/