184 Behind the Scenes on Instagram
Even though Instagram has not been my platform of preference, the time has come for me to give a full focus to it. I have now spent eight full days learning and implementing what I’ve learned on Instagram. I want to share with you what I’ve done to feel much more in control and knowledgeable about this platform.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
– How to go from feeling like tumbleweed to having an engaging account
– What and when to post
– What kind of content you should be creating
– How to get a clear overview of what’s working and what you can do in your space
– What to do with hashtags
– What can happen as a result of Instagram reels
There has been a massive shift in the engagement and the growth of my Instagram account, so I’m looking forward to seeing the results in 11 weeks’ time. One thing is sure – I won’t drop this platform.
– Episode 181 Nail Your Instagram with Maggie Colette https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/181-nail-your-instagram-with-maggie-colette/id1481270166
– Courageous Content Challenge by Janet Murray https://www.janetmurray.co.uk/courageous-content-challenge/
– Find Anna Parker-Naples on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/annaparkernaples/