114 How To Record Your Podcast | Podcasting For Business Series
In today's episode, we’re getting into to the nitty gritty of how to record your podcast, what you need in order to get started, and how you create that recording for the podcast hosting directory.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- Why you should NOT use the built-in microphones on your mobile phone or a laptop
- Simple editing software that you can use
- How a pop filter and wind foam can help your recording
- Clip microphones that you can plug into your mobile phone
- What handheld recorders you can use and their downsides
- What things to consider when choosing your recording equipment
- Making sure you are recording in a good environment
- Why it’s worth investing in quality headphones
So there we go, we’ve got the microphone, the device you're recording into, a pop shield, the headphones and you are good to go. And in one of the future episodes we’ll talk more about editing software.
To see my list of recommended equipment, download the Podcast Checklist at http://annaparkernaples.co.uk/podcastchecklist