112 How To Get Your Podcast Into iTunes | Podcasting For Business Series
Today I want to talk you through some very simple steps for getting your show into iTunes, Spotify or Google Podcasts, that can be quite confusing when you have no idea about how podcasts work. So if you’ve been thinking about starting your own show and don’t know where to begin, this episode is for you.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- What is a RSS feed
- The advantages of a paid hosting platforms over the free ones
- Tools that help you validate your podcast feed
- How to submit your show to Apple Podcasts/iTunes
- How to know when your show is live in iTunes
- The next steps behind the scenes to get your show into Spotify, Google Podcasts and other directories
And if you want to learn how to plan, launch, grow, monetize your podcast, as well as how to profit from being a guest on other people’s shows, head over to ThePodcastMembership.com and find out how I can support you, because done right, podcasting is very powerful, but done wrong, it can feel like a waste of time.