110 How To Choose The Format For Your Show | Podcasting For Business Series
Today we are talking about how to decide what format of your podcast is right for you and your listener.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- The importance of knowing the purpose of your podcast for you personally
- Knowing what you want to get out of it for your business
- Knowing what’s in it for your listeners
- How different formats and lengths suit different needs of your business and your audience
- The importance of consistency with whatever format you choose
You can make all sorts of decisions about your podcast, but you’re not married to them. You can make changes to the frequency, length, style or format of your show whenever you choose. But do think it through before you get started, so that your audience know what to expect from you.