106 The Benefits of Hosting a Podcast | Podcasting for Business Series
Today we’re talking about the benefits of podcasting. If you are thinking about starting a podcast, then one of the things that is vitally important is to get your launch strategy right from the very beginning.
And if you already have a podcast, but it’s maybe not going as fast as you would like, then this series on podcasting for business will give you so much breadth and depth of information about how you can grow your show.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- The value of podcasting for content creation and repurposing
- The advantages of low-cost and mobile equipment
- What podcasting can do for your lead generation and your business
- Why podcast audience is much more loyal than YouTube audience
- How you can hone your speaking abilities through podcasting
- The opportunities for networking though a podcast
- The bright future of podcast market
Are you currently playing small? Are you currently reaching the people you want to reach? Because there is a way that you can reach the masses, and there is a way that you can change lives one person at a time through podcasting.
- Podcast Checklist: https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/podcastchecklist/