077 Sharn Khaira: Cultural Bias and Visibility
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/entrepreneursgetvisible/077_Sharn_Khaira__Cultural_Bias_and_Visibility.mp3″ title=”077 Sharn Khaira: Cultural Bias and Visibility” social_linkedin=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]
My guest today is Sharn Khaira, the founder of Asian Female Entrepreneurs Collective. We talk about cultural bias and how that implicates visibility in terms of added pressure, expectations and additional hurdles to cross due to cultural, ethnic or racial differences.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
So whether you find yourself in the category of entrepreneurs with additional challenges to face due to your cultural background or not, listening to your gut and being clear about your purpose is what connects all entrepreneurs on their path of becoming visible and gaining more impact, influence and income.
- Asian Female Entrepreneurs Collective - https://afecollective.com/
- AFEC Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1878900742399436/
- Guided audio tracks for calm, confidence, creativity etc. https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/shop/
- Get Visible: How To Have More Impact, Influence and Income by Anna Parker-Naples, http://bit.ly/GetVisiblePaperback and http://bit.ly/GetVisibleeBook
- The Podcast Membership, www.thepodcastmembership.com