075 Natalie Trice: Choosing How and When to Show Up
My guest in this episode is Natalie Trice, a PR expert and bestselling author, who helps female business owners position themselves as experts in the press. Today we talk about how and when to show up.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
It’s still possible to be visible and do your part if you are genuinely connecting with people. So whenever you feel ready, get out in the online space, be honest and give yourself permission to speak.
- Natalie Trice's Website: http://natalietrice.co.uk/
- Guided audio tracks for calm, confidence, creativity etc. https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/shop/
- Get Visible: How To Have More Impact, Influence and Income by Anna Parker-Naples, http://bit.ly/GetVisiblePaperback and http://bit.ly/GetVisibleeBook
- PR School: Your Time to Shine: A Masterclass in Publicity for You and Your Business by Natalie Trice https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1781329222/
- Cast Life: A Parent’s Guide to DDH by Natalie Trice https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/191092301X/